(Police Report, Citizenship Certificate, Birth/Death Certificates, Marriage Certificate/Certificate of Marital Status, Relationship Verification Certificate etc.)
- Original document in English duly signed by the concerned Government authorities and further attested by the Department of Consular Affairs of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Kathmandu.
- Application to the Consulate specifying requirement of such document
- Copy of passport of the Applicant
- Academic Certificates: RMB 35.00
- Marriage Certificate, Certificate of Relationship, Citizenship Certificate, Driving License, Certificate of Marital Status, Birth Certificate, Death Certificate, Certificate of Divorce, all kinds of Applications, To Whom It May Concern, and other documents of similar nature; Letter of Consent, Letter of Guarantee, Employment Contract, Service Contract, and Other Documents of similar nature: RMB 280.00
- Attestation of Copies of Documents issued by Banks, Financial Institutions, and Companies, or Certificates of Migration, Police Report, Doctor’s Certificate, Affidavits, Certificates of Origin, and other documents of similar nature: RMB 350.00
Notes to be paid attention:
(If it is the case of academic certificate verification, the applicant should get the certificate verified by the competent authority of Nepal (e.g. SLC, HSEB, Ministry of Education, etc.), then attested by the Department of Consular Affairs of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Kathmandu prior to its verification by the Consulate)
In case of certificates issued by a Chinese institution, please bring your originals and copies together with certificates notarized by competent notary office and further attested by the Consular Department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the People’s Republic of China.